Win a Christmas Lights Card Game!
Details of this Competition
It’s the most wonderful time of the year! Time to open up the boxes of Christmas decorations, untangle the lights, replace broken bulbs, and decorate the tree. To have a bit of fun, you’ve decided to compete with your fellow decorators to see who can build their sets of lights the fastest. Sift through the bulbs, exchange information, and arrange them in the right order as you trade and build your strands. Ho ho ho! We have some copies of this fantastic Christmas card game to give away!
Players swap, play, trade and draw Christmas Light Bulbs into their own sets of lights in an attempt to be the first to complete two sets. The game also includes additional rules from different designers (Christopher Chung, Chad Elkins, Scot Eaton, Daniel Zayas, Don Riddle, & more!) for 12 bonus games suitable for very young gamers and adults. These bonus games include modified rules for classics like Memory and Old Maid as well as brand new original designs. Holiday fun for the entire family!
How to enter
For your chance of winning, all you need to do is answer the following question and fill in your details. Good luck!
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Closing date for eligible entries will be 13th December 2020.
- Entrants must be 18+
- Winner will be selected at random and notified by email within 3 days of the closing date.
- No cash alternatives are available.
- The name of the winner may be displayed here and on our Facebook page.
- Open to UK residents only.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be signed up to our newsletter.
- You understand that you can opt-out at any time by contacting email@example.com