Win a Pair of Adorable Penguin Stud Earrings by Ethical Jewellery Company Jana Reinhardt!
Details of this Competition
You can win these adorable little penguin stud earrings by ethical jewellery company Jana Reinhardt. Worth £65 these seasonal sterling silver earrings are the perfect winter accessory and feature two sweet penguins just the right size to adorn your ears. Like all Jana Reinhardt jewellery, they are handmade from 100% recycled silver – both cute and eco-friendly!
Enter for a chance to win a pair of these adorable earrings!
Jana Reinhardt are a husband and wife team: Jana Reinhardt and Ross Cutting – both master-goldsmiths as passionate about hand making jewellery, as they are about animal welfare and green living. All their pieces are made from 100% recycled precious metals, all gemstones are ethically sourced or lab-grown, and their packaging is 100% recyclable and plastic free.
In the last two years, Jana Reinhardt has created several exclusive pieces intended to raise awareness and funds for various charities including the NAWT, Badger Trust, and PETA.
How to enter
For the chance to win the earrings tell us which pendant is the first one listed on their charity collection page.
Terms and Conditions
- No purchase necessary.
- Only one entry per person.
- Closing date for eligible entries is 11:59PM Friday 1st December 2023.
- Entrants must be 18+
- Winner will be selected at random and notified by email within 7 days of the closing date.
- Prize must be claimed within 3 days
- No cash alternatives are available.
- The name of the winner may be displayed here and on our Facebook page.
- Open to UK residents only.
- By entering this competition, you agree to be signed up to our newsletter.